Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[Acquisitions] KitKat Break Pack


Fine, this is not a toy. But you ought to know that this site is not all about toys, in fact, the blog description says, "Toys, Toys, Toys... and Other Things." So, let's not argue whether I should or should not talk about this here on the site. Just trust me on this one, alright?

  
So, what we have here is a KitKat Break Pack. Basically, the pack contains a KitKat (2 Fingers) 6-pack and a  desk organizer that looks like a miniature park bench. The pack retails for 100 bucks, suggesting that the desk organizer is not actually a freebie because a KitKat (2 Fingers) 6-pack retails for only 56 bucks. The fact that the desk organizer doesn't come for free is not an issue to me, an additional 44 bucks for something this cool is totally acceptable.

 
I don't really need a desk organizer on my table as I keep my stuff in a drawer, but this little bench will never be a waste of resources. Upon seeing this on the shelves of the grocery store, an idea instantly popped up in my head. Yup, I grabbed this pack as a display stand for my Marvel Heroes self-vending buildable figures even if I wasn't sure if they would all fit in. Unfortunately, I had to turn their bodies a tad bit to the left to make all of them fit, but that's not too big of a deal to me. I'm so glad I took this baby home.

Oh, by the way, I think I can read your mind. Right now, you're probably thinking, "I knew it, this site is still all about toys" and well, you're quite right. ^^,

2 comments:

  1. any chance of these still being around? would love one but ebay is not finding me any :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. the local grocery stores here no longer have these kitkat break packs. if ever i spot one again, i'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...