Tuesday, July 26, 2011

[Acquisitions] Iron Man 2: 1:12 Mark V

 
Jeez, I'm still on a slump. My sincerest apologies.

Okay, let's just talk about toys. I was able to get this 1:12 Iron Man Mark V armor a few weeks back, and I think I made a good decision buying this one loose for only 500 bucks. This figure was released more than a year ago, but I wasn't able to get one immediately as every figure I spotted back then had extremely bad paint bleeds (the red paint bled on to the silver parts and totally messed up the figure's looks). I actually saw a bunch of carded Mark Vs in Greenhills before I bought this figure, but I will never be caught spending a thousand bucks for a mint-on-card figure with terrible paint apps. The one I got also has the said paint problems, and it didn't come with the extra sets of hands and the "transport" case, but I firmly believe that I made a wise purchase as the value of those extra items will never add up to another 500 bucks. You can call me a cheapo, but I'm just glad to acquire another Iron Man armor to bolster my 1:12 armory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...