Sunday, April 3, 2011

[Address] Overhaulin'


We all know that I shoot pretty crappy pictures, especially when I'm taking photos of action figures. Fortunately, I was able to find a site that would later make my toy photography sessions more enjoyable. Shaun from the Fortress of Testicular Fortitude generously shared his toy photography set-up on his site and I was able to pick up some neat tricks from it.

So, over the next few days (or weeks), I will be overhauling the pictures in my figure reviews, and in my other posts as well to make the site more appealing. I don't think I'll redo the vehicle photos as I'm quite satisfied with how they've come out. I hope you don't mind my laziness.

Here are some sample pictures that I took after applying what I had learned from Shaun:





So, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...