Saturday, April 2, 2011

[Acquisitions] G.I. Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Low-Light + Cobra Shock Trooper + Pre-Production Storm Shadow


I ordered and paid for these items yesterday, and roughly 24 hours later, they're here! That was pretty quick, Kramer! Thanks!


I wasn't aware that this pre-production Jungle Strike Storm Shadow figure is available locally. I had already purchased the pre-production Duke and Ripcord figures from Kramer before Airwave made a toy review about this Storm Shadow figure on TS118. After reading the said review, I immediately contacted Kramer and inquired about the availability of this fig. I also ordered a POC Low-Light and a POC Cobra Shock Trooper to get the most out of the shipping fee that I was paying for.

All three figures are awesome! Storm Shadow's color scheme is fantastic, while Low-Light's and the Cobra Shock Trooper's accessories are ridiculous! I hope I can cook up a review or two later, but for now I'll just be enjoying my new toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...