Wednesday, September 21, 2011

[Acquisitions] Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Jolt, Skids, and Mudflap

 
After acquiring some TF: Dark of the Moon (DOTM) Autobot figures from Toy Kingdom, I then began searching for Transformers (TFTM) and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (ROTF) Autobot figures on eBay. Luckily, I was able to find some cheap ROTF figs from eBay seller tinker_avenue. Believe it or not, I got these figures MOC for only 700 Pesos each! Yup, it was pretty much like traveling back in time and buying these figs when they first came out in 2009!
 
 
Since I'm not into TFs that much, I tend to find converting these figs from their vehicle form to their robot mode a very stressful thing to do. Converting Jolt was actually a breeze, but dealing with the twins was a b_tch! I just hate it when the conversion manual fails to do its job because of unclear (or worse, missing) conversion steps. Well, I still have a lot of movie Autobots to track down, so maybe I'll get the hang of it someday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...