Friday, September 23, 2011

[Acquisitions] Captain America: The First Avenger Concept Series Desert Battle Captain America

 
I'm actually slowing down on 1:18 Marvel stuff while I'm still trying to complete my Autobot line-up, but this figure was pretty hard to pass up on and I just had to own one. Why? Because this is Desert Battle Captain America! So what? Well, to the casual toy fan, that may not sound too big of a deal, but to a true-blue G.I. Joe fan like me, there's more to the name than just cobbled-up words. You see, one of G.I. Joe: Pursuit of Cobra's four themes is called Desert Battle, and there lies this figure's charm. Coincidence? I don't know, but for me, the Desert Battle tag officially ties Cap with my Joes, and that means trouble for Cobra!

I will be wrapping this post up without discussing anything particular about the figure itself as I'm planning to make a review of this bad boy and that's where I intend to do all the talking regarding this figure. Please stay tuned for that.

Thanks for visiting the site! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...