Friday, July 29, 2011

[Adddress] Moving Forward


Good day, dear readers! Thank you for making P-Dub's Playground a part of your daily internet fix. As a token of gratitude, I'll be giving you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at my current HQ (yup, this post won't get the Facebook treatment). I'll also let you in on some of the plans for the site's future endeavors, so click that "Read more >>" link and get the low-down on things to come!

1. To start things off, here's a look at my current HQ.


2. A few days from now, I will be debuting a new section here on P-Dub's Playground and it will be called Pimpin'. Pimpin' will be about the other amazing pop culture blogs out there that I happened to stumble upon, so it's definitely gonna be fun!

3. One word: AUTOBOTS.

So, I guess that's it for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...