Wednesday, June 22, 2011

[Acquisitions] Marvel Legends: Ultimate War Machine


As a toy collector that's been in the hobby for quite some time, I know I've made a lot of wrong decisions collecting-wise. Majority of those wrong decisions can be summarized in to one big type of mistake, holding a good toy in my hands and failing to buy that toy, never to see it again.

Luckily, that wasn't the case with this figure. I have a little armory of 6-inch Iron Man figures, but the bulk of that armory came before I collected Joes. When the Ares Wave of Marvel Legends came out locally, some of the figs became instant peg-warmers, this Ultimate War Machine figure included. The figs went on sale for a considerably long time, but I never bothered to grab one, as all I cared about then were Joes. And when my love for 6-inch Iron Man figs kicked back in, I could no longer find this figure. Well, that was until June 3, when I spotted this bad boy at one specialty store in Greenhills. I bought this figure loose for only 400 bucks, a bargain considering that the figure is still in very good condition, plus it raises the number of my 6-inch Iron Man figs to 28.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...