Monday, May 16, 2011

[Acquisitions] G.I. Joe: Pursuit of Cobra Wave 6 Figures


Back when I still had extra cash (about a month or so ago), I pre-ordered these figures from Great Toys Online. Looking back, I think that I really made a very wise decision spending my dough on these figures while they weren't out yet. If I hadn't done so, I don't think that I'd still have the money to buy these figs today, 'cause I'm pretty sure I would have spent my dough on something else. Aaahhh, such is the life of a cash-strapped toy collector.


So, let's talk about the figures. I'm not really too amped up about this wave, probably because majority of the figures are Cobra operatives and I'm more of a Joe-guy. But regardless of my preferences, this wave is still a good one. The star of the set for me is definitely Crazy Legs, not only because it's his first G3 rendition, but because the figure really looks great even though it's just a mishmash of parts. The Cobra Viper, Rock Viper, and Iron Grenadier figures look amazing as well, but the Snake Eyes and Croc Master figures are both disappointments. Stay tuned for the reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...