Sunday, March 6, 2011

[Address] Opening Salvo


Well, this isn’t the first time I’m having a blog. I used to have one on Friendster, and I also tried making one on Wet Paint a couple of years back but with so many other things requiring my attention, I decided to put my dream project on hiatus.

Years went by, but my love for writing never wavered. In fact, whenever I have some free time, I put up toy reviews on various toy websites. My affection for words goes both ways, and as much as I love to write, I also love to read. While I was doing the rounds, going from one toy site to another just to read toy reviews, I stumbled upon a friend’s blog, Ludicrum: Cathedral of Space on i.ph. Inspired by Bert’s work, I decided to give my dream project another try. I started my new blog on i.ph, but technical difficulties forced me to look for a new and better host. I found Blogger, and the rest, as they say, is history.

Finally, my toy reviews have found a new home. I just hope that I can dish those reviews out on a regular basis. I’ll be talking about other stuff as well, so keep your eyes tuned. That’s it for now, as I’ll be preparing to transfer my old toy reviews here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...