Monday, March 28, 2011

[Acquisitions] Marvel Select: Mark VI Iron Man + War Machine


These are my first Marvel Select figures. I wasn't planning to get these figs because of their scale (1:10, or 7-inch scale), but I really have a weakness for Iron Man (and bulky figures). I don't know if I'll take them out of their packaging immediately, as I really don't know where to put them once they're loose, but the included bases (display stands) make me want to take them out now. The bases might be good as backgrounds for future figure reviews, and I can't wait to try them out. I guess I'll keep them MOC for now, but I'll set them loose immediately when I get a new display cab.

EDIT: Well, they're now loose! And I have redone some pics from the previous reviews. Feel free to check them out!

Pics:


Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...