Friday, March 11, 2011

[Acquisitions] G.I. Joe: Pursuit of Cobra W3 Snake Eyes + W1 City Strike Alley-Viper


My POC Wave 3 Snake Eyes has finally arrived, along with the Wave 1 Alley-Viper! Thanks to eBay.ph seller Victoyoyoys for these very affordable acquisitions.

The packaging may be damaged, but it doesn't concern me. Card damage is pretty common when items are shipped. I take my toys out of their packages and display them, and a damaged card is simply a non-issue to me. 

Due to budget constraints, I'm still  catching up with the Pursuit of Cobra line-up. With this acquisition though, my wish-list has been trimmed down to:

-Quick Kick
-Low-Light
-Cobra Shock Trooper
-Cobra H.I.S.S. Tank V.5 w/ H.I.S.S. Tank Driver
-Cobra Fury w/ Alley-Viper Officer
-Cobra Ice Cutter w/ Snow Serpent Officer
-Cobra Deviant w/ Cyber-Viper

I hope I can get the rest before the new wave of figures arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...